Are you a talented Illustrator/Graphic Designer looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team? Look no further! OSDM, a company based in Porto, collaborates with global fashion brands and offers a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an Illustrator/Graphic Designer, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge about everything that goes into developing and managing collections in the world of industry, retail, and e-commerce.
Focused primarily on the men's sector, you will work directly with suppliers and clients, gaining access to a wide variety of raw materials and techniques, working with various shapes and forms. You will have the freedom to explore your creativity and ideas, and produce unique and innovative designs that will be incorporated into the company's collections.
- Opportunity to work with well-known brands with growth potential
- Hybrid work model with flexible work hours
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Superior/Professional Training in Styling or similar
- Illustrator Training
- Professional experience in the area, specifically in men's collections, circular knits
- Carry out research and analysis of fashion trends/colors, applied to the graphic and print universe
- Development of thematic graphic mood boards
- Technical preparation of proposals selected by the client for sample development
- Supervision/follow-up of samples with suppliers
- Strong creative ability, sensitivity, and taste for fashion
- Excellent capacity for dynamism and proactivity
- Good knowledge of Spanish and English, spoken and written
- Ability to integrate teams and work independently, effectively, and efficiently
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Office tools
- Full availability for travel nationally and internationally
- Driver's license
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
As an Illustrator/Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and developing illustrations/graphics for men (research fashion trends, participate in the selection of materials, accompany the development of samples, customer/supplier monitoring), ensuring an effective response to customer needs, in collaboration with the other team members in the different phases of product conception.
If you love fashion, keeping up with trends, creating men's pieces, or other families, and believe that you are the answer to a market that recreates itself every day, this is your opportunity. OSDM offers a challenging and rewarding work environment, where you will be part of a dynamic team that collaborates with global fashion brands. Send us your application and portfolio today and join our team of talented professionals!